We’ve gotten past the debut, and mostly we’ve liked what we’ve seen. Today, as the Wildcats take on a program still in its toddler stage, expect more of the same, with less of the stuff you didn’t like.
- Your details on partaking of today’s contest with Charlotte (short version: FSN regionals, Wyattvision).
- TB rewatched the Central Arkansas game for stuff we missed at live speed, and offered his thoughts.
- AMS began a new feature, which is sort of slim this week but should be great fun going forward: TRASH TALK.
- Double Zero recapped last weekend in the Big 12, just in case you missed anything.
- Lastly, TB kicks the tires on the 49ers.
We’ll also note today’s other important action, just so you can plan for the rest of your Saturday:
Concurrently with our game is the CyHawk Slapdown on ESPN2 as Iowa visits our farm brothers to the northeast, and on FS2 East Carolina visits the moonshine capital of the Big 12.
Post-game, you’ll have TCU getting a CBS SEC game as they visit the Arkansas Razorbacks; Texas confined to the LHN has they host the team with the best blue and gold uniforms in college football, San Jose State; and a half-hour later Central Michigan visits Kansas in a game which airs... somewhere, I’m sure. This timeslot also features Pitt-Penn State (ABC) and Nebraska-Oregon (FOX).
At 6:30 on ABC, Oklahoma visits Ohio State in the day’s biggest game, while at 7 Baylor will probably allow UTSA go grab a very important in-state victory. We hope. ESPN’s got Auburn-Clemson, while NBC has Georgia-Notre Dame and FOX has an early important Pac 12 tilt as Stanford visits USC.
Finally, the late-night slot has five games, and all of them are interesting: Minnesota at Oregon State (FS1), Utah at BYU (ESPN2), Boise State at Washington State (ESPN), Houston at Arizona (ESPNU), and San Jose State at Arizona State (Pac 12 Network, sorry kids).
Last night, Oklahoma State demolished the University of South Alabama, thus proving once and for all that the folks in Stillwater have no respect for the USA.
Okay, that’s it. Get ready for a relaxing beatdown. We’ll see you at halftime.