The Game: The Kansas State Wildcats (16-7, 5-5 Big 12, rv/rv) welcome the Kansas Jayhawks (20-3, 8-2 Big 12, 3/3) to Manhattan for a rematch of their game from Jan. 3 in Lawrence. KU won that game, 90-88, in controversial fashion. In their latest action, K-State defeated No. 2 Baylor on the road Saturday, while KU lost at home to unranked Iowa State.
Odds: The consensus among oddsmakers has K-State as a 3- or 3.5-point underdog, with an over/under of 146 to 147. That projects out to approximately a 75-72 KU victory.
Tipoff: The game is scheduled to tip off at 8 p.m. CST in Bramlage Coliseum (capacity 12,528) in Manhattan.
Television: Bob Wischusen (play-by-play), Varsity Donuts fan Fran Fraschilla (analyst), and K-State favorite Holly Rowe (sideline reporter) will call the game on ESPN. Here is Holly climbing up on the scorer’s table after a previous Wildcat victory against the Jayhawks, hustling for a postgame interview:
Radio: Wyatt Thompson (play-by-play) and Stan Weber (analyst) will call the game for the K-State Sports Network, Sirius/XM 84, and streaming on kstatesports.com.
Svi Mykhailiuk’s Pregame Playlist
- The Bangles: “Walk Like an Egyptian”
- Johnny Cash: “I Walk the Line”
- Green Day: “Boulevard of Broken Dreams”
- Katrina and the Waves: “Walking on Sunshine”
- The Proclaimers: “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)”
- Run-D.M.C.: “Walk this Way (ft. Aerosmith)”
- Nancy Sinatra: “These Boots Are Made for Walking”
- Kanye West: “Jesus Walks”
- Wilco: “Walken”