McKale Center — Tucson, Ariz.
Saturday, March 19, 2011 — 7:40 PM CST
TNT | March Madness On Demand
Quite a few things at stake tonight:
- The obvious — with a win tonight, the Cats would reach their 18th Sweet Sixteen in program history.
- Revenge for 2008, when No. 3 seed Wisconsin knocked the 11th-seeded Cats out of their first Big Dance in 14 years. I have great respect for Bo "Badger" Ryan (seriously, dude looks like a badger) after the way his veteran team took our youngsters apart, but I also want to beat him really, really bad.
- With 22 points, the same amount he scored in his illness-plagued effort against Utah State, Jacob Pullen will become the all-time leading scorer in K-State history and the fourth-leading scorer in Big 12 history, passing Mike Evans and Nick Collison, respectively.
- Fellow Cat fans, the Southeast Region site for the Sweet Sixteen is in New Orleans. The chance to advance to Bourbon Street for a weekend of debauched partying is not one to be taken lightly. Just ask all the intrepid Cat fans who made the trek to uber-dry Salt Lake City which they'd prefer.
- BracketCat: Wisconsin 66, Kansas State 62
- GAMER: Wisconsin 62, Kansas State 60
- Pomeroy: Wisconsin 67, Kansas State 61
- Sagarin: Wisconsin 68, Kansas State 64
Who will advance to the Sweet Sixteen?
This poll is closed