- If you haven't seen it yet, head over to kstatesports.com and see the new ad for season tickets. If seeing this doesn't make you feel completely lazy and undeserving of your salary, I don't know what will.
- Tim Griffin doesn't seem to know who will win the North next year after a conversation with Bill Snyder. He was able to drop a couple of nice tidbits for us:
Snyder had a couple of tidbits of news and provided me with the basis of a nice profile. First, all jobs are open on his starting team and he's not even thinking of using a depth chart when practice begins next week. Leading 2008 rusher Lamark Brown has requested a position change earlier this spring to wide receiver that will be granted. And heralded junior-college quarterback/running back recruit Daniel "Big Boy" Thomas of Northwest Mississippi Community College should be eligible when the Wildcats begin preseason camp later this summer.
- Frank is fighting arthritis and competing against Bill Self at the same time. Give until it hurts people. Pun intended.
Meek brings some tidbits to the table and gets Frank to spill about close pal, Anthony Grant, and Clemente's NBA prospects:
The NBA draft rules make it relatively easy for juniors to test the waters and then return for their senior seasons. Martin said he has an opinion on Clemente’s situation, but he’ll wait to share it until the two meet one-on-one.
- Rodney McGruder is a Reebok All-American.
- Speaking of All-Americans, McDonald's put on a little shindig in Miami, and K-State recruit DeMarcus Cousins had a solid performance (14 points, 8 rebounds). He also admitted that his recruitment has been reopened:
"I just went out there and had fun," Cousins said. "I wanted to enjoy myself. I could sit back and watch these guys play all day. As far as my recruitment, it's back to the start."
- As most of you already know, current K-State signee, Wally Judge, was not able to participate in the game due to injury.
- It's good to know that K-State students still bring the thunder when calling into the "Fourum". Some of the highlights:
Nothing finishes a sentence like a naked man.
To the person that I followed for an hour on I-70 Monday morning: I hope I didn’t creep you out, I just didn’t want to fall asleep.
Wanted: friend with benefits. Not necessarily sexual, mostly laundry.
- KSU dropped to 21-8 on the year after a 5-1 loss to Creighton in Omaha last night.
- The "Wiz of Odds" has a nice post regarding the ten highest paid AD's in the country. Four of them reside in the Big 12. Guess who's #2?