Bring On The Cats is a site dedicated primarily to discussion of K-State sports, Big 12 sports, and any other relevant college sports subjects. We welcome participation by fans of K-State and other teams alike, with a few basic limitations.
We strive for a high level of sports discourse at BOTC. Because this is a K-State-centric site, which is managed, edited, read and frequented primarily by K-State fans, such discourse will from time to time involve criticisms and humorous takes on rival and non-rival programs, as well as our own program. All of the front-page authors at BOTC strive to provide content that is entertaining, insightful, humorous, or some combination of the above. In all posts, we do our best to ensure our thoughts, projections, criticisms, and the like are supported by fact. We also strive to present these thoughts, projections, criticisms, and the like in as respectful a manner as possible.
When posting a comment, FanPost or FanShot at BOTC, please keep in mind the above principles that guide the manager, editors and authors of BOTC. You are welcome to post your thoughts on anything that is relevant to a discussion of K-State athletics, as well as anything pertaining to K-State's relation to Big 12 or college athletics in general. We will generally be tolerant of all viewpoints expressed in comments, FanPosts and FanShots, with the following exceptions:
1. Anything potentially libelous, in the blog manager's sole discretion, will be immediately deleted, and the user will be warned. Remember that anything you post on this site should have factual support. Subsequent similar offenses will result in the user's banishment from the site.
2. Racist, sexist, vulgar, and similar comments, as determined in the blog manager's sole discretion, will be immediately deleted and the user posting them will be warned. Subsequent offenses will result in banishment from the site.
3. Criticism of student-athletes will be strictly scrutinized.
4. In the blog manager's sole discretion, any other comments deemed improper may be deleted and the user posting them may be warned or banned from the site. Such improper comments include, but are not limited to, trolling, flaming, repeated baiting, and advertising other blogs not relevant to the current discussion.
5. All links to unauthorized and/or illegal streams of games or other content will be deleted. Any user posting these streams will receive one warning, and repeated offenses will result in the user's banishment.