Okay guys and gals. I posted something yesterday about creating an NCAA 2014 online dynasty for PS3 users. I saw that some of you were interested and I wanted to post this fanpost for us to discuss the rules/guidelines we want to have the dynasty. Things like how long for quarters, if we want to pick a conference and have everyone in the same conference, if we want to swap teams in conference that sort of thing. This will also be a good place for me to gather usernames for the PS3 network so that I can get invites to everyone who is interested. My goal here is to have fun and bring the camaraderie from this site on the Dynasty.
My thoughts for the rules are:
- Normal 5 minute quarters.
- Played on All-American level.
- I'm torn between having everyone in the same conference versus all of us picking teams 3 stars or less.
- I don't think we should allow anyone to be K-state just to be fair.
- I'd say 3-8 days to get through your game and recruiting before we automatically advance to the next week, but we can tweak that if necessary and find a more consistent number depending on everyone's schedule
Those are my initial thoughts on the rules. Please bring up any other comments or thoughts in the comments.