Must have a Playstation 3 and NCAA 14.
· Nobody can be K-State, or KU.
· Must pick a 3 star team or less, you can move up during the off-season.
· No user-created teams.
· Must create a coach (cannot use existing coaches due to the new coach experience system introduced this year)
· It looks like we have anywhere between 9 (unconfirmed) to 6 (confirmed). Depending on how the final numbers play out we will either have users in 2 conferences or 3 conferences.
· Please let me know in comments which team you want. If they are above the 3 star requirement I will let you know, however I want to edit the user teams into conferences together and I must do that before actually creating the dynasty. I know it’s an inconvenience but I haven’t thought of a better way to go about this.
· The only adjustments made to the conferences will be users separated into either 2 or 3 different conferences. I will try to match them as closely (geographically) as possible so we don’t have teams from the Pac-12 playing in the ACC all of a sudden.
· Gameplay: All American
· Coaching Contracts ON.
· You can only be a head coach, you cannot opt to be a coordinator
· 3 days to recruit and play your game.
· Extra time can be given to allow for user vs user scheduling.
· Conferences will be balanced with the same number of users (ie: 4 users split between 2 conferences)
· Each user must play another non-conference user
· I will randomly draw user match ups, and will stagger the games throughout the non-conference.
· 5 minute quarters.
· Injuries ON.
· Penalties ON.
· Accelerated Gameclock ALLOWED.
User-User Gameplay Conduct
· Most important rule is be respectful. We are all here to have fun and enjoy some extended BOTC camaraderie. If it’s the 4th quarter and you are up by more than 3 TD’s do not throw deep bombs. If you are up 4 TD’s in the 3rd quarter do not throw deep bombs. Most of this is common sense stuff, and we have all played with the asshole online who continues to chuck it deep even though they are blowing you out.
· Below are some simple examples of fair play. Obviously there are others, and the best rule to live by is: if someone else did this to you would you be upset
· Only go for it on 4th down in realistic situations:
---a) It is 4th and 2 or less AND you are past the 50 yard line
---b) It is the final 30 seconds of the first half AND you are past your own 30 yard line.
· Only attempt 2pt conversions in realistic situations (3, 7 or 8 points striking distance, 3 or 7 point leads):
---a) The 2pt conversion will bring the difference between scores to a full score, ie:
-------i) After scoring a TD you are down by 5 and the 2pt conversion will bring you within 3.
-------ii) After scoring a TD you are up by 5 and the 2pt conversion will increase your lead to a TD and XP.
-------iii) Other similar variations on the scenarios outlined above.
· 4th quarter is fair game regarding going for 2 and going for it on 4th down, with one exception. If you are winning by more than 3 TD’s you cannot go for it on 4th down and you cannot go for 2 unless it becomes a 1 score game.
These are pretty much my final rules. If you have huge objections to anything let me know in comments and I will try to make an adjustment. I think everyone will have a good time and I’m looking forward to playing you all in game!