List #2 from "The Triple-Post Offense (Sideline Triangle):
1. The distance between the passer and his defensive man should be small.
2. Eliminate all unnecessary movements in ball-handling and passing.
3. See your passing lane and your receiver, but do not look at him.
4. Use fakes only for a purpose.
5. Pass to the open side.
6. Pass the ball. Do not massage the basketball.
7. Anticipate when you may receive the ball and develop enough basketball intuition to know beforehand the best places to pass the ball.
Coach Winter expands on each of these points in his book. How did K-State do on these 7 principles during the past year?