Ho there Wildcats, from the other end of the Oregon Trail.
Just wanted to do a quick post asking for y'alls thoughts on our upcoming tilt. Hopefully it's not too presumptuous for an opposing fan to set up one of these Fanposts first-thing – personally I sometimes prefer these sidebar topics over wading through the daily thread, which can get, ahhh, 'derailed' rather quickly. I've even numbered them for your commenting convenience! But feel free to nix this if you'd rather keep things in the regular threads.
1. Are you guys/gals excited for the Fiesta Bowl in general (especially considering both our teams' former lofty aspirations but for one fateful November Saturday)?
2. The Oregon-Kansas State matchup in particular?
3. Confidence level regarding the game?
4. What scares you about the Ducks?
5. What doesn't worry you in the least? What advantages will you be able to exploit?
6. What would be your initial Tostitos Keys To The Game?
7. Any particular tidbits/nuances/wrinkles the Ducks can expect to see vs KSU (I ask as someone who's watched a few of your games this year but isn't familiar with the details of a fairly unique scheme)?
8. Will you make it to Glendale this year?
9. Take a shot at an early December prediction?