Click the jump for your daily K-State Wildcats news fix.
- Carson Coffman had a very solid performance at the Spring Game, and the Mercury, TCJ, and AP have something to say about it.
- Imagine that...Bill Snyder is cautious of giving praise after the Spring Game.
- Brandon Harold stood out in the Spring Game [Ed. Note - I felt that he was the most impressive player in the game. Maybe next to the punter.] [Ed. Note #2 - I'm not being sarcastic either. Ryan Doerr is really, really good.]
- Speaking of Doerr, the Mercury has a note on his excellent play, amongst other things.
- The rejuvenated Coach Snyder has a spring in his step.
- The first-team defense, as a unit, looked pretty solid on Saturday, and their consistency didn't go unnoticed.
- Confirmed: The defense will be a 4-2-5.
- Jeffrey Martin has some notes on the Spring Game in the KC Star.
- Yahoo syndicated an article from GoPowercat.com regarding the game.
- There was a live blog done from the Spring Game on kstatesports.com. Granted, it's not as funny as our live threads tend to be, but they've got some info in there if you weren't able to attend. Which, judging by the stands, was a lot of you.
- Finally, the KC Star has the box score if you'd like to check it out.
- The team won two games in the series this weekend against OSU. We'll never know if they would have swept the Cowboys because the series was canceled due to inclement weather.
- Going back to Manhattan always makes me reminisce of days gone by. So does the Fourum.
Why are the floorboards in the room above me squeaking repetitively and loud?
To me, short shorts and a baggy sweatshirt says, "I want to be a ho, but it's too cold."
Bum wine is way better than malt liquor. Way, way, way better.