Click the jump for your daily K-State Wildcats news fix.
- Saturday's Spring Game will be broadcast on eleven stations. If you don't get it, don't complain to me. Live where the people are.
- Tim Griffin has a post about Grant Gregory.
- Rick Dean of the Capital Journal has another article on Coffman. However, he also has some details about the format of the Spring Game.
"The format will be identical to what we’ve always done in the past," Snyder said. "We’ll have our No. 1 offense and No. 2 defense on the same side, and our No. 1 defense and No. 2 offense will be on the other side."
- #16 K-State racked up twenty-three hits in a 22-1 pounding of North Dakota last night.
- It may be raining this morning in Kansas City, but it's always raining funny in the Fourum.
I just saw a really big girl in really short shorts. I think I just heard the seam screaming. Oh, wait, she just stepped on a squirrel.
I’ll tell you how I built my wife: I brought a dead body back to life with the soul of a gypsy queen and the brightest eyes that I’d ever seen. Gave her two murderous hands and two legs with the devil’s dance, and at last I gave her a heart to make sure we’d never fall apart.
To the guy arguing with his girlfriend on his phone in Hale: What you need to do is just tell Leslie to stop being such a trick and to hang up because some people are trying to study.