Click the jump for your daily K-State Wildcats news fix.
- Here's the official Spring Practice update from K-Statesports.com
- Tim Griffin and the Wiz of Odds both have posts about KSU trying to get out of the return game in the UCLA series. Getting out the road game I can understand, but the home game? Seriously? I get the overall concept of building confidence, but UCLA isn't THAT good.
- Confirmed: Josh Freeman will be in the Green Room at the NFL Draft. Confirmed.
- Darrin Seiwert, a 2008 graduate and reserve tight end for the K-State football team, has been named to the 2009 National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame Hampshire Honor Society.
- The Wichita Eagle made a correction to their story the other day about K-State's scholarship count:
A story on Ron Anderson's transfer from Kansas State's basketball team on Page 2D Thursday incorrectly said the Wildcats are one over their scholarship limit. K-State is at, but not beyond, its limit after center Abdul Herrera left the team during the season.
- Austin Meek has a little more information regarding Martavious Irving.
- #23 K-State travels to Austin today to face the #2 Texas Longhorns in a three game series. Tonights game begins at 6 PM, and you can listen to it on 1350 KMAN.
For some reason, the Collegian's website is down, so I can't post the Forum today. However, I have my own thoughts that I'd like to pose to the group:
When I drive past a strip club, I always look for a mini-van, and I always see one. For some reason, that's funny to me.
Is it possible for a girl to look hot in cargo shorts?
Whatever happened to those two guys from the band "Nelson"?